Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I am a landlord with 10 properties in the surrounding area, and back in March I did the rounds to all the agents in Sale centre to see who could offer what etc. as I was moving down south.
I was greeted by a young man at the front of the office, who appeared too busy to speak to me. You would of thought his ears would of pricked up when i explained i was looking to have my 10 properties managed, alas, he looked round the room like a rabbit in headlights and fumbled around until he decided he couldn\'t speak to me and sent me over to the second desk where Samantha greeted me.
Samantha was a true delight to speak to, she listened to everything i had to say, and didn\'t give me the usual sales drivvle i had just got from all the other estate agents. She had a lovely, polite manner and I have to say she had me sold, until she then said she wasn\'t the branch manager and this was another gentleman who had walked into the office about 5 minutes into our conversation.
The manager was your typical cocky sales guy, who drowned me in a very boring sales pitch that he had obviously used time and time again. He laughed and sneered at some of my comments as if to say "you dont know what your talking about" which i found not only arrogant, but extremely rude and it completely put me off.

Would I go back? perhaps if i was looking as a tenant, as I presume i wouldn\'t have to deal with the arrogant manager but instead with the agents such as Samantha.
As a landlord. 100% no, as you can just tell that the manager was all promises and no rewards.
By: None