Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
Currently letting a property through Lettings r us and found them to be professional and helpful. They deal with any problem promptly and are always happy to discuss any issues. Would recommend them to all my friends and family.
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 28, 2013
Sorry Unhappy Tenant as we do not know who you are we can not log your situation. We give at least 24hrs notice for inspections or maintenance work. If you would like to email me separately then I can look into your grievance. Thanks
By: unhappy tennant
Jun 26, 2013
I paid rent on time, decorated the property, cleared the garden..you weren't happy to help..and you entered my property unannounced!
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments Laura. As long as tenant pays rent and looks after the property then they will be happy with our service. We are always happy to help.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome