Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
There are many letting agencies in edinburgh. Don´t let with this one! They will take money from you, one way or another. I was very worry about my deposit because I found a dirty and disgusting flat when I moved in. They didn´t clean or change the damage things, they said they couldn´t force the landlord to change the furniture. Their welcome pack is a fiction book, very funny reading. I was lucky and I got my deposit back. But. I had to pay for the first 6 months all together. I was very disappointed with them so I was an early leaving, of course. They got a new tenant, they had to make a refund of some days to me. For some reason, they decided not to pay everything, just part. I left in March, I am still waiting for the rest of My money. I got some excuses at first. Now, I am emailing them and they don´t even answer. I feel so lucky Alba residential didn´t steal not so much money from me. I am the lucky one after all. I´m sorry I didn´t check this web before.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh