Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
Emoov seem chaotic in their approach, repeatedly calling to offer additional viewings despite us having received (and accepted) an offer. I was tossed between multiple agents, all of whom seem to have access to different sets of information about our property, and none of whom seemed able to read a note indicating that the correct person to contact was my partner, not me. Having paid for various services (e.g. property management), I was shocked to discover that the service was discontinued just prior to my tenancy starting, meaning I am now without a managing agent. All in all, I would not recommend using this company. I certainly won\'t be doing so in future.
Organise yourselves. If I ran my division in the nonsensical way you run your company, I would be sacked.
By: Russell Quirk - eMoov Director
Jun 20, 2013
With regard to our lettings department, we do of course employ a team that includes a number of people. There is no way to operate a busy volume business without sufficient personnel.

We have an obligation, which we take seriously, to advise our clients of ALL interest in their property even if they are proceeding with a tenant that we may already have just introduced. It is for the client to then decide who they actually wish to let to. I don't think that it would be right to conceal other ongoing enquiries when they may be even more suitable to the landlord.

We are often given multiple telephone numbers by clients and we will call them all in, order to reach them however in some instances here, we called the client's second choice number first instead of their first choice of number and which we apologise for.

I'm aware that this particular property had LOTS of interest via our services and was let quickly at a monthly figure that the client was very happy with.

Perdita saved around £1000 in letting fees compared to a local letting agent.

Perdita paid for one month's management of her property and which was fulfilled by eMoov. If she would contact me, I could of course then resolve any issue that she has over ongoing management matters by way of her paying for future months.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood