Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
We had 3 agents come and see us as i think it is important to get a feel for the company and the way they plan to sell in such an important transaction. Of the 3 Douglas Allen (Daniel) were by far the most pro-active and was very focused on what they could do. Personally I found the initial meeting (although very polished) a bit too much op a hard sell. That said he did convince us and they did deliver what they sold so no complaints and my issue with one of the other agents was that they were very softly/softly and did not think they would sell the house.

I thought the marketing was excellent and the pictures did really show off the house albeit with some poetic license on the angles which certainly made the rooms look larger and more impressive but on the open day we had 40 people through the door including 3 people with firm offers and 1 we sold to. I think the way the house was advertised and photographed certainly helped generate this interest.

The process of marketing to agreeing a price was extremely quick and most was done in the week we took off on holiday to allow for the open house without kids (and their toys)

The sale by tender approach really worked for us being at the stamp duty level and allowed us to sell the house paying only
£150 +vat achieving the optimal value we could for this price bracket. The communication with buyer went well and they agreed to pay the other fees direct to Douglas Allen

Janine has been extremely helpful and she has been in charge of communication between us and the buyer and is pro-active and helpful which has meant for a smooth process despite a few negotiations around completion data and some elements of survey.

Overall I would highly recomend Daniel and Janine (douglas Alen) it is a great combination of pre-post sell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 4! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 4