Jan 29,2008
Jan 29,2008
Shocked at how poor the service I received was - they 'misplaced' my file, denied any knowledge of my property (even though they had sent me a contract, which I had returned), were late with rent on 3 occasions - no fault of my tenants, but because no-one appeared to be keeping an eye on their incomings.

At one point, they owed me 2 months rent and no-one returned my calls at all, until I contacted the manager directly. The following month, they were once again late with the rent - and no response to emails or phone calls until I chased the manager again. A managing agent for your property is supposed to make life easier, but dealing with Sarah Mains caused me nothing but stress.
By: dissapointed
Oct 29, 2012
The above is also happening on my property - my husband and I are having to constantly chase the person who is supposed to be managing out property whilst we are working in China to try an find out why our rent hasn't been paid.
surely this should be them coming to tell us that it hasn't been paid and why???

so again this month not rent, the tennant says they have paid, Sarah Mains tell us nothing. yep that's propert managment for you. well worth the fee.....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sarah Mains Residential Office 4! To leave a new review of Sarah Mains Residential Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sarah Mains Residential Office 4