Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
I have been letting my property through Manning Stainton for the past 8 years and have always been impressed with their ability to source new tenants efficiently. I have dealt with one particular lady Ann for the majority of this time and she has been fantastic with sorting out any issues I\'ve had, She has been invaluable due to the fact I live over 200 miles away from the property which can be a strain, However I have always been confident that my property has been in good hands with Ann.
I believe Ann is moving on to pastures new so I wish her well and I for one will miss dealing with her.
By: Mark Manning
Jun 19, 2013
Hi Tristan, thanks very much for taking the time to give us feedback. We're delighted to hear that during your 8 years with Manning Stainton you have always been impressed with the service. We'll make sure we pass your comments on to Ann.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings