Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
In our dealings with them, the staff at Rainbow Reid (usually David Silver) were polite and helpful. Paperwork was completed efficiently, and they were happy to negotiate a break clause in the contract with the landlord. Towards the end of our tenancy viewings were always conducted with the required notice.

My only gripe with them is the check-out company they use. Our check-out report was a complete hatchet job, included accusations of us smoking in the flat, despite the flat being non-smoking, and both myself and partner being non-smokers. I had to write a 25 point rebuttal to the check-out, in response to which the company made it quite clear that their word was final, despite how petty/plain wrong some of their observations were. Luckily our landlord was really understanding and decided not to use the report to make any deductions from our deposit.

I would recommend Rainbow Reid as an agent, but be very wary of the check-out people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rainbow Reid Willesden Green