Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
I inherited a flat in a mansion block that was badly in need of refurbishment. Pembertons came and valued the property for probate and when I told them I was planning to let the flat advised me on decoration, kitchen and bathroom design and appliances and introduced me to a builder. They worked closely with me throughout the refurbishment helping me to find tradesmen and suppliers and on completion of the works found me tenants within a matter of days. I was so impressed with their service that I opted for their "Comprehensive Letting and Management Service" even though it is the more expensive option as I know I will have piece of mind during the tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office! To leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pembertons Maida Vale Office