Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
Terrible agencey. The staff are rude, unhelpfull and favour the landlord rather than helping both parties as they should. When i was in the proccess of signing up for the property the letting agent was rude and abrubt on calls if there was any delays in waiting for information or dates etc. Also when i was leaving the property and had a dispute with the landlord over a damp/condensation isse that damaged 2 beds, bedding, clothes, shoes and put my general health at risk i instructed the agency to send a damp survayor , which they finally did but then they refused to send me the report because the landlord instructed them not to ! althoigh i raised the concern with the flat and had many belongings destroyed. The agency allowded tje landlord to take control anf hide evidence. disgusting service
By: Cyndi
Jun 29, 2013
Dear Ashleigh
Further to your recent review, I have identified the property from the damp/condensation issues noted in your review.
I was really disappointed to read your comments. You highlighted your concerns and previous loss of items to Mansons on the 23rd April 2013, prior to this you had liaised directly with the landlord. Mansons would not advise dealing direct with a landlord as we would liaise with them on your behalf. Your original query was to continue with the tenancy but, on a solo basis which the landlord declined. I then liaised between yourself and the landlord regarding compensation for the mould on the mattress and bed slats. I supplied you with all the information you required to take this to arbitration with My Deposits and also advised the process for Small Claims Court, I also advised, although the landlord wanted to withhold the report on the property this would be made available to you once a dispute had been logged with My Deposits.
It was most certainly not a case of us allowing the landlord to hide evidence, they have the right to ask us not disclose reports to you as you had the right to ask us not to disclose some of the contents in your correspondence. To reiterate if this had gone to arbitration with My Deposits or to a Small Claims Court all correspondence from all parties including any reports would have come to light, therefore Mansons had nothing to hide. The dispute has now been resolved as you asked Mansons to put a further offer to the landlord, the landlord accepted the offer.
As for staff being rude and unhelpful at the beginning of your tenancy, Mansons take complaints of this nature very seriously and this will be fully investigated.
If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me or alternatively the director Mr Manson is fully up to speed with this property and will be happy to discuss this with you.
Kind regards, Cyndi Barrow

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1! To leave a new review of Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansons residential Sales & Letting Consultants Office 1