Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
I originally contacted Michael Hardy because you sold the house next door and because I used the Crowthorne office successfully some years ago.

I visited the shop and was dealt with by Mark. I was impressed with Mark and your systems ¢â‚¬â€œ receiving your Email on my smartphone as I stepped out of your office. Communications/viewings by Email - Good I thought.

Then Barnaby visited. I must put it on record just how good he is. He listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve it. He did not hassle but prompted me to get the assignment ¢â‚¬â€œ whilst pointing out what I needed to do to my property to make it attractive , thus waiting two months.

Then Neale the boss - holding on to the sale. Previously I had lost a sale through bad logistics. Again your system is good in that the boss is actively involved in that part.

Thank you all very much for a professional and pleasant experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham