Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
Excellent service from Olivia and all the team at the Kenilworth Branch of Heritage Estate Agents.

From day one, they made the extra effort to fully understand my requirements, and timeframes.
Rather than bombard me with viewings, they then took me round 4 properties in one half day that fitted my criteria.

Since the viewings, the branch were always quick to respond to enquiries, and ensured the sale progressed smoothly.
One of the properties i viewed was a perfect fit - and I\'ve now moved in!

So, just one day of viewing. All very pain free.
By: Heritage
Jun 20, 2013
Hi Sam

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so glad you found your dream home with us and that you found our service so good. We really do try our best to achieve great results. Good luck in your new home.
Kindest regards, Debbie Heath รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Kenilworth Office Manager Debbie.heath@heritageproperty.co.uk 01926 857334

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch