Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
I almost bought a flat through this agent. As a first time buyer who was also pregnant at the time, I was quote vulnerable. Staff were rude and hurried, forcing me to progress very quickly with a sale hat I later - by chance - found out was entirely unsuitable for my needs. Since this happened, I have worked with other estate agents and realise now how I was taken advantage of by this branch. I have also chatted to friends who have bought in he area, and who have also had bad experiences with winkworths east dulwich. I wish I had known their bad reputation before approaching them and spending hundreds of pounds on the first stage of a sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 33! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 33, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 33