Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
As a first time buyer I didnt really have much of a clue what I needed to do. Deborah was a massive support to me from start to finish. She was always on hand to explain things I didnt understand (some of this should have come from my solicitor but it seems Deborah was doing some of their job too). I had an update from Deborah nearly every day, even when she was on annual leave. She kept chasing everyone up to get the sale complete as quickly as possible. Deborah was really friendly and always smiling, nothing was too much for her. I will definately recommend her to any family or friends in need of an estate agent. I even had a \'new home\' card posted through to me which was so lovely! I cannot thank Deborah enough, shes great!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)