Jun 17,2013
By: 'The Cookes'
Jun 17,2013
We had been looking for a property for some time and had had some terrible experiences with other agencies. Thr rightmove website was not updated efficiently enough to keep up with the turnaround of properties and the inaccurate descriptions given across on the telephone was just insulting.
By the time I called Sean, I was pretty impatient and miffed. However I had finally had a telephone conversation with somebody straight talking and efficient. I appreciated the fact that he relentlessly asked me questions in an attempt to get my criteria right. First property we viewed with Sean; we took.
Property agencies do not have a very good reputation and with the behaviour or some local \'businesses\' I am not surprised. Moving house with a no-nonsense lettings advisor made our experience far more enjoyable than we had prepared ourselves for; his constant communication was very reassuring.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 28, 2013
So pleased that our service level so impressed you. We wish you every happiness in your new home. Kind regards, Sean and the letting team.

Prospect Estate Agency