Jul 28,2010
Jul 28,2010
Do not go near these people. Privacy is something they completely disregard. Repairs will never be rectified. You will be treated with complete disregard. I'm so glad I have managed to reduced my nightmare from 2 years to 14 months. Please, please beware!!!!!
Feb 22, 2012
Unfortunately this so called review has been given by a former tenant of a property which we let, but did not manage . The tenant signed a 2 year lease and indicated almost immediately that they wanted to leave, from there onwards they found nothing but fault with the property, which as we did not manage it was difficult for us to resolve some of the issues. The landlord, who was living overseas finally succumed to the torrent of complaints and allowed the tenants to leave early.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Leech & Partners Office 3! To leave a new review of Robert Leech & Partners Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Leech & Partners Office 3