Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
I my opinion this is a company to beware of, from my experience they lure you into the office from adverts of rental properties that are not actually available, yet they state on a answering machine when you call, before your wasted trip to their offices, that the advertised property is available. Then they proceed to attempt to take a registration fee off you before offering you other inappropriate properties. I found them unethical and misleading and chose not to use them. It is very difficult to get hold of anyone before going into their office. They did call me after visiting their office from landline number 02087629813 I told them I didnt want to use their type of service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Flats Office 1! To leave a new review of Central Flats Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Flats Office 1