Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
So I moved into a 5 bedroom house in Hendon. I can\'t even begin to explain what a state the house was. The shed was full of dosmestos and the drains smelt vulgar outside the property, rubbish outside, sticky walls, broken appliances and the water wasn\'t working for 2 weeks after we moved in. They did not tell us this before we moved in and did not let us view the property previously. Also, the estate agents are very unhelpful and uncooperative. I felt like left right and centre they were trying to make more money from me for doing nothing as I was the one who had to look for another tenant.. All they had to do is wait for me to sort everything out so they could pull out a piece of paper for me to sign while a smelly dog walks and licks your shoes. I tried to move out of the house early as I could not stay in the house any longer. i had to pay a massive amount of money just to cancel the contract and i also had to find a student who was at middlesex university to take my place. i really felt like i was stuck in this house. It was horrific. This estate agents was just a problem from day 1 and I would advise any potential tenant to find another estate agents and stay well clear of s.h. properties.
Close down or employ happier staff that aren\'t sarcastic.
By: S.H Properties
Jun 25, 2013
In response to this review, as the person has not given their name or the address of the property and has only told us that they are a student, it is extremely difficult to comment precisely on the events that took place with this property and I would request for them to come forward to speak to me directly, however I would like to make the following analysis on how we conduct business.

I would like to make clear that our office do not manage any of our current student accommodation and wherever there may be a problem we would always be more than willing to try and resolve a matter when contacted by a student or landlord.

With regards to not seeing the property before moving in this would only be due to the fact that a tenant would be overseas or unable to arrange an appointment at no fault of our own as all of our student properties were available for viewings up until the time that the contracts started.

Regarding our company being unhelpful, this is totally untrue as we try wherever possible to resolve a dispute to satisfy the needs of a tenant or landlord, however if a tenant should be at fault and not get their own way then we should not be held responsible.

With regards to all student contracts, all of our contracts are for one year and both tenants and landlords are unable to break a contract throughout the period.

I would like to point out that on occasions, we have a small pedigree Bichon Frisé that comes to our office who is washed once a week and is very well behaved. All clients that have come to our office are only too happy to play and stroke him, however if anyone is at all slightly scared or uncomfortable the dog is immediately taken away.

I can only assume that this student has made a negative review due to the fact that things have not gone the way they wanted which would be no fault of our own.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SH Properties Hendon! To leave a new review of SH Properties Hendon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SH Properties Hendon