Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
I am so impressed with Capital Living and the members of their team. Having stayed in multiple houses over a number of years, their properties are a great reflection on their company; well managed, clean and well stocked. A LOT nicer than other properties I have lived in around Clapham and SW London and they make living far easier (if you aren\'t a fan of admin) by having landlords/management that understand what renters need.

They attract some fab people to live in their community and I have made some great new friends as a result of being part of this network.

All the members of the Capital Living team that I\'ve dealt with have been professional and they show a real sense of trust and attention to protect their customers and pride themselves on doing a good job all round.

They asked if I wouldn\'t mind posting this review and I was delighted too - this company has makes living in London a treat. They live up to what their brand stands for, which is why they stand out for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham