Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I know there are some bad reviews here but I have found the guys at CQ to be very helpful and great at their job.
I was looking for a good investment property and found they had a good selection of off market properties which they helped negotiate for me at a great price.
The whole process, from viewing to completion I found completely problem and hassle free. Lucy always got back to me promptly with any concerns or questions and being such an approachable and friendly lady I would not of hesitated to contact her about anything. Lucy was always attentive and courteous and professional and I am now using City Quays to manage the letting on my newly purchased property. Lucy and Daniel had found me a tenant for the empty property I was buying even before completion of sale for the full rental potential I had expected in a very competitive Central London area. Highly recommended and a delight to use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London