Jun 16,2013
Jun 16,2013
I have been dealing with Martin and Co for just over 6 weeks. To begin with they were very organised and forward in finding me a property, receiving my deposit and completing paperwork but that is the only positive thing I can say about them. When I moved into the property I found there was several basic appliances not working, nothing had been checked, the property was really dirty, the landlord had not been made aware of any repairs that were needed, simple instructions from the landlord hadn\'t been passed on, (he is not happy with their service either) correspondence from Martin and Co has been poor, nothing was explained with regards to electricity and topping up the meter, nothing has been organised with regards to who the gas bill is with or if the council is aware of the tenancy for paying tax. In my previous apartment I received letters from the electricity company and council asking for my details. I can not wait to move out, it has been one problem after another and I\'m just waiting for the next thing! Having read previous reviews I just hope now that I will get my deposit back at the end of the 6 month contract.
To have been organised, had the property ready, provided proper information and better correspondence

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 120! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 120, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 120