Jun 17,2013
Jun 17,2013
When we decided to sell our house I contacted a number of agents to value our property. I immediately liked Michael from Bradleys. He was professional but with a very personable approach. He answered all my questions honestly and I felt that he also listened to our needs. He also spent an adequate amount of time looking at our home which other agents did not. My husband and I both felt that Bradley\'s was the best option for us.
We were not disappointed with our decision. From the photographs to the description online- everything was as we would have hoped. We had requested that the agent did all our viewings and Annie did a fantastic job! She made herself familiar with the house and we felt she was very positive about it which was reassuring. We were kept very well informed of viewings and feedback was given quickly and constructively. In fact, we did not have many viewings as Annie managed to sell very quickly!
The whole selling process again went very smoothly and nothing was too much trouble for Michael or Annie. We felt we received a professional yet personal service and together they made selling our home a very unstressful experience.
We have no hesitation at all in recommending Bradley\'s in Penzance. From start to finish they have been brilliant!

Make an Enquiry