Jul 28,2010
Jul 28,2010
Awful customer service! So much for the customer is always right, was very interested in buying a place they had advertised but they refused booking me in for a weekend viewing on the basis that my property I am selling is not yet sold and they only take bookings on the weekend if they think they can make a commission. If I was selling the property I'd be furious if I found my agent was turning away viewings. Avoid these cowboys at all costs!
By: MG
Mar 13, 2011
But if you haven't yet sold your own house, you're not in a position to buy. When I sold my house, I specifically asked Sparks Ellison not to arrange any viewings for buyers who were not in a position to proceed. I only had two viewings and both wanted to buy. As a result of this policy, I was saved a lot of hassle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sparks Ellison Office 1! To leave a new review of Sparks Ellison Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sparks Ellison Office 1