Jun 15,2013
Jun 15,2013
Victorstones is an amazing agent. I went to view a flat yesterday, having viewed almost 20 or more properties, I had almost given up thinking I will probably never find something I\'d love so much in terms of quality, price and location, however after viewing one property at Victorstones I was so impressed that I decided to take it right on the spot. The services they offer are very professional, Alaur Moklis is probably one of the best agents I have ever dealt with. He was keen to help, has a friendly character. He answere all my questions well, agreed to negotiate for a lower rent, was thorough on all follow ups with attention to detail, whilst promising improvements to to the flat. I am absolutely satisfied with the service he provided, and I would highly recommend both him and Victorstones to everyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden