Jun 15,2013
Jun 15,2013
I would not recommend Colet Estates to anyone based on my personal experience. The vastly overpriced property I rent constantly has problems (a front door that opens with a push without needing a key, damp, pouring leaks down walls and from the ceiling, an unreliable boiler) and Colet Estates never send a professional to fix the problems and so they just haven\'t been fixed. In addition, their communication is poor and not written in fluent English.
By: lost customer
Sep 11, 2014
Terrible customer service - Whilst making final enquires for peace of mind, Tarek was very unhelpful and also decided to hang up rather than listen to the questions. When I called back he refused to pass me to a manager and hung up again. I was in the latter stages of finalising a rental and now will not use Colet. Tarek did the opposite of putting my mind and rest and I will not be using Colet at all or recommending them.
If someone in the managing team would like to contact me, please do so.
Oct 05, 2013
As agents, I'm surprised you think freak weather conditions "cause" a leak. If that were the case, we'd all have leaks at the same time. Cracked roof tiles and broken seals on window frames, for example, are the cause of leaks. The weather exacerbates them but that is not an excuse for not repairing them. As a landlord having recently seen the condition of one of your properties, I agree with the OP (whom I don't know and am not associated with). In particular, the advice given regarding notice of vacating the property was insufficient, conflicting and left the tenants highly confused.
By: colet_estates
Jul 20, 2013
Colet Estates are proud to have tenants who have rented from us for several years, in your building some tenancies date back to 2007. We believe this shows our level of service and commitment to ensuring our tenants are content in any property we manage. However, if we have fallen short of our duties in this instance we apologise.

All major repairs, including the replacement of boilers, are to be undertaken by the Landlord, Colet Estates is unable to complete such works without the Landlord’s prior consent. In addition to this, all our properties are covered by British Gas whose job it is to send qualified Gas Safe Engineers to check and repair the boilers, their call centre is open 24hrs a day 7 days a week.

We believe all the other issues were dealt with in a swift manner. Having gone through our correspondence with you we noticed our response times were normally within 24hrs. Unfortunately we cannot control freak weather conditions which caused higher than average rainfall and caused a leak in to the property.

Once again we apologise if on this occasion we fell short of your expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colet Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Colet Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colet Estates Office 1