Jun 16,2013
Jun 16,2013
I am very pleased with the assistance I received from Benham & Reeves Residential Lettings in Hyde Park. The agency staff are at all times very pleasant, professional and attentive to both landlord and tenants. I am particularly in praise of their swift acknowledgement of and replies to e-mails sent to them...makes such a refreshing change! Extra. Thanks to Ledian this time for finding me such a great corporate tenant.
By: Marc von Grundherr, Lettings Director, B&R
Jun 21, 2013
Dear Shaun. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. As a company, we work on a same day response to emails to ensure things are dealt with immediately and I am pleased you noticed this. Thank you once again/. Marc von Grundherr, Lettings Director,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Hyde Park! To leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Hyde Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Hyde Park