Jun 16,2013
Jun 16,2013
Spencers have just sold my late mother\'s house in the "Village" area of Forest Gate. It needed updating but nevertheless attracted quite a lot of interest - obviously Spencers had a good supply of buyers - and it eventually fetched a better price than I had expected.

However, what I really would like to say is a big thank you to Rash Cheema for the service I received from him. In short, courteous, thoroughly honest, very responsive, sensible and experienced, and he certainly earned his money when we changed buyers. This is a guy who enjoys his job, and it shows.

On the basis of my experience, with Rash and Ben Britton, I would thoroughly recommend Spencers in E7.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate