Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I can honestly write only good things about the service received from David Ward at Prospect in Wokingham. David was polite, efficient and very helpful from our first viewing right through to completion. He has a fantastic manner and did exactly what he said he would do throughout the whole process (wish the same could be said for all estate agents!). It was an absolute pleasure dealing with David and I would now consider using Prospect (which I wouldn\'t have before) should I wish to sell my property in the future.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 28, 2013
Having experienced our service as a buyer, we do look forward to offering the same level of service to you should you ever decide to sell. Enjoy your new home. Kind regards David and the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham