Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I contacted Cross Keys about a property I had seen on Rightmove - I spoke to Jack Merriott who took all my details and recommended a number of properties that he thought would suit my criteria, he was the only agent of around 6 local firms that did this. Upon meeting he proved to have judged my needs exactly, showing me my perfect property, he was informative, helpful and patient and at no time did i feel he was putting on the hard sell. I visited the office the next day and was made to feel welcome immediatly, I was introduced to all members of staff reassuring me that the company wanted my purchase to be as hassle free as possible - the personal touch really works and I would not hesitate to recommend Cross Keys to a friend.
By: Craig Duncan
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our service, we really appreciate it! Lets hope your purchase goes through smoothly! It is a pleasure dealing with nice people like yourself

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth