Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I am comming to London to work in the Royal Veterinary College for one year as a researcher. I was looking for a hourse in whaltham Forest because a collegue and friend of mine lives in this area.
I am really satisfyed about the work performed by Mrs Geida Jasiukaityte to find a convenient house for us. She understand perfecty my situation and requirements and she didn\'t disturve to me with issues that come later, when ones have found what he or she is looking for. I appreciate her interest and dedication form the beginnig but specially her kind treatment , clear communication and good recomendations, that make that everything seemed easy. This is very important for people like us, who are just arriving to a foreing country.
In summary, I am very happy with her job for me.

test branch

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow