Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
I felt comfortable and was very satisfied with My London Home who were extremely efficient at every stage of my property search. They are not pushy like some other agencies with whom I viewed properties. The documentation phase was organised with efficient speed in a calm and organised manner; all my questions were answered quickly making the whole process of moving as comfortable as possible.
By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback, Irina. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. As far as central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think weÒ€ℒre number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service.

Steven Γ’β‚¬β€œ MD@MyLondonHome.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London