Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
They made us give a deposit for £360 to secure a property. They had already had an offer on the property from someone else (they deny this, but we have it on a text). They accepted the other offer, but are not refunding me my £360. I have contacted them on various occasions and I couldn\'t be more annoyed about it.
Give us our refund! Not steal money off us!
By: Martin & Co Office
Dec 05, 2013
The £360 was returned IN FULL promptly. This customer was abusive and swore at our staff when she didn't get her own way when the landlord accepted an offer from another couple - this couple tried to haggle and lost out to another more proactive couple. This is the truth! no harm was done, no promises were broken and they were updated promptly and refunded. sour grapes!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 38! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 38