Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
Dealing with Express has been SO easy, they were working on behalf of the seller of a property that I wanted.

I dealt mainly with Ed, who has been non-stop helpful, and kept me up to date with any changes or further information I needed.

As a first time buyer its a very stressful situation when you don\'t know what is due to happen next, but I felt comfortable calling for advice and asking what would happen next and what I needed to do.

The hassle has been kept to a minimum, and although I have made an awful lot of calls to them he has always been really happy to help me out, and talk me through the process step by step (often more than once so I could understand it properly!)

Fantastic service! Will definitely be speaking to them if I am ever looking to buy/sell in the future.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jun 14, 2013
On behalf of the entire team at Express Estate Agency a HUGE welcome to your first home.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are really thrilled to have delivered such a memorable experience. Thank you for identifying Ed by name by name, It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Ed takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again.
Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency