Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
Sam Miah from Victoria Knight helped me to find my flat in London in April 2013. He was at all times reliable, polite and friendly, and understood what I was looking for and I am happy with what I have got now. It was important to me to find a place which is clean and in a good state with serious and experienced landlords, and this is the case now. Also Leanne was at all times available to answer my questions and is a wonderful kind person. What I like particularly is that they don\'t try to "sell" what one is not asking for and their way to negociate is transparent.
If I needed to look for a flat in the area they cover, I would consult Victoria Knight and Sam Miah again. I wish them further success in their business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1