Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
Having always used traditional Estate Agents in the past I decided to give E-Moov a try this time to sell my property. My main reason for doing so was to try and save as much money as I could on estate agency fees. Russell from E-Moov came round and discussed my requirements and took photos of my house. In a short space of time I soon found I had some interest and in the end I had two offers. E-Moov helped me through the negotiating process and then Simon provided regular updates on the sale all the way through to the exchange of contracts. I think E-Moov offer great customer service and really good value for money, I ended up saving over £2,000 which I can now use on my new house. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other people and would certainly use them again.
By: Simon
Jun 22, 2013
Thanks for the positive comments David, much appreciated. Simon, eMoov.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

eMoov.co.uk