Jul 27,2010
Jul 27,2010
Belvoir are the worst estate agents i have ever come across they are so incompetent.. All they do is lure you in take your money then leave you to it. I will never ever use them ever again. Three times my car was impounded because of there incompetencies and were they apologetic - oh no they thought it had nothing to do with them even though it got impounded because they gave me the wrong space number then the 3rd time lied about ringing me up and leaving a mesage. However, I don't have an answer phone - convenient that is. I am still in dispute with belvoir about getting the money for my car. Trust me don't sign anything with them they never send people out to fix things that have broken. They don't care about you or your property only your money.
By: golddustlui
Aug 01, 2010
This happened to us last year at the Quay 5 property. They informed us about car parking saying we had two spaces when really it was one. Boyfriend's car got clamped the first night we were there and we had to pay

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester