Jun 14,2013
Jun 14,2013
I have been looking for a house to rent for more than 4 months. I have tried everything and my whole experience was very frustrating until I found Charlie Heim, who basically was the only person capable of helping me. All the other agents tried to set me up with horrible and expensive flats, not flexible to show me a house after 5.30 pm, plus some of them were really arrogant. Charlie was really lovely and always free to answer all my emails and phone calls. He tried his best and he got me for two times my dream house. He made things very easy for me and tried to sort out solutions for any problem that came up and also was very clear about everything regarding the property\'s contract. I would recommend Charlie Heim to any and all my friends who are in need of finding their perfect home. I really found mine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 4