May 19,2013
May 19,2013
I was looking for a studio in the 2nd zone in London and was really happy to come across this agent as they seemed to sell studios that were actually one bedroom flats. Seeing their website and reading 5 of their adverts in my chosen area in London I expected great customer service and honest attitude. My agent however really let me down as none of my expectations turned out to be true.

One hour after the adverts were posted online, I called him at least ten times but without success. The next day he called me back and he explained that those 5 studios went immediately. Interestingly, I found the same adverts online that day again. My agent nevertheless told me that there was a much nicer studio in the same area, although for a somewhat higher price. He said that it was a new listing therefore he did not have any pictures yet. He assured me that I would definitely like what I was going to see and I will find the price reasonable.

On arriving at the address I was surprised to see other 5-6 people already waiting to see the same ¢â‚¬Ëœgreat studio', and so were they to see another person come. It occurred to me that the agent probably posted those 5 fake adverts just to get as many people as possible for this one viewing maximising his chances for selling the property.

Everybody was punctual except for the agent. When he finally arrived and showed me the flat, I almost turned around after seeing the filthy kitchen. One person could barely cook comfortably there, and the walls and cupboards were covered in dirt. The bathroom contained a toilet nearly falling apart and the bedroom had a strange heating system that I have never heard of. Besides the whole flat was smaller than the agent promised, dilapidated, really old, which made me wonder about the high price. I also thought that the agent had not even seen the studio before.

It was a complete waste of thee hours of my day to see this ¢â‚¬Ëœgreat studio'. I should have asked the agent to send me pictures first to save me this useless trip to other side of London. The only reason why I will not disclose the agent's name is because he was just doing his job after all. In a shameless way though.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ABC Gone Ltd Ilford! To leave a new review of ABC Gone Ltd Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for ABC Gone Ltd Ilford