May 23,2013
May 23,2013
This man is a *con artist! We agreed to rent a flat under the agreement that it would have a fresh coat of paint and some doors and windows replaced, also some new kitchen Lino.

He agreed - in writing that this would be done as long as we paid a holding deposit.

He tried to get the full 6 months but we agreed finally ‚£800.

I paid this. Then days before the move in date I asked to see the flat again which he agreed. The work wasn't done, and he said its not going to be done now.

I told him I wasn't happy to take the flat with it still looking so dated and with the agreed work not done.

He then began ignoring me, I would call and as soon as he would hear my voice he would hang up. I emailed and emailed and emailed asking for my money back and I eventually got a reply saying no because I pulled out.

I explained that I would still go ahead with the flat if the agreed work would be done, he informed me that is was rented to someone else now.

He is refusing to give my money back so it's basically put right theft.

Trying to call but still hanging up when he hears my voice. So he knows he is stealing from me.

I have written evidence luckily so I have started the process of small claims court, but so horrible and frustrating that this little fat con man can pretend to be a business man, but just obviously be a desperate broke ass that he would out right steal money from a women half his age!

DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY EVEN HIS STAFF DON'T TRUST HIM!

Joe Raymond Estates