Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
I was looking for a property to rent. After a few days searching by myself I decided to ask for a help. Finding a flat in London is not easy and unfortunately there are a lot of bad and expensive properties so I went to flatland to ask for that help.
They did not charge a lot for the service and now I am really happy for going to them.
All the personal of the staff were really kind and fast. They put me in contacts with landlords and arranged viewings around the areas that I was interested to live.
In four days I founded my studio. I will move the first of July thanks to their help. I recommend them service to everybody who is looking for a place. They have lots for all kind of budchets.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Flatland Office 1! To leave a new review of Flatland Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Flatland Office 1