Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
I have recently moved into a property I purchased through Oakfield and wanted to say how impressed I was with the service I received. My main contacts were Emma Dyer and Linsey Scotcher, both of whom worked hard to push the sale through as quickly possible. This was especially important as I was having to vacate the property that I was renting. However Emma and Linsey were both brilliant at liaising with the relevant solicitors and with the seller and despite some stressful moments I was able to complete the move within timescales. I would certainly recommend this estate agent and am grateful for all the help that Emma and Linsey gave me.
By: Oakfield
Jun 25, 2013
Dear Carol,

Thank you for leaving a review of Linsey and Emma. We are delighted your recent dealings with the in the Eastbourne branch have been so positive and wish you well in your new home.

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne