Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
Although Luke\'s initial valuation was perhaps a little optimistically high, as he gathered feedback from various viewings, he talked me through the decision of reducing the asking price.

He found me a buyer who was keen to move quickly, and guided me very clearly though the selling process.

I live in Singapore, but even with the time delay, I found the communication to be swift and efficient.

When the money from the sale appeared in my account, it dawned on me how simple and painless the whole process had been. That ultimately is the biggest compliment.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

We are pleased to hear that Luke was able to help you sell your property quickly with minimal stress and that you are happy with our service. Thank you again for choosing us!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London