Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
My husband and I were extremely impressed with the professional experience we had using Thomas Morris when selling our home. we had regular updates with Matt confirming the appointments for viewing, and in particular, the delays involved with the closure on the sale.
We had purchased the house originally from Thomas Morris, and would recommend their team to support with buying or selling your property. Their support and guidance was excellent from day one.
Matt was very friendly and informative during the whole process, and helped make the transition as stress free as possible, even through some complications towards the end of the sale.
Overall, excellent customer service, thank you
By: Simon
Jun 14, 2013
Dear K Bannan
The team at Biggleswade really do appreciate how stressful moving home can be and always do their best to offer support and guidance. I’m glad that in this instance their efforts helped you. Thank you for letting us know your thoughts-I'll inform Matt and the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Biggleswade