Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
Am quite astonished at the previous review - I have received excellent service as a tenant of nearly 2 years via Owen Knox. The initial rentals process was easy and I was kept fully informed throughout, and I think the admin fees are reasonable compared to others I have come across. Because they aren\'t a huge chain, you get a very personal service and as my property has been managed by Owen Knox, I cannot fault how quickly they respond to issues and get them sorted out. We even had a problem with damp at one time and it was dealt with straight away. Sam, Kim and Vicky have been a pleasure to deal with - we\'re moving out of the area now and I shall miss being looked after so well as a tenant. Many thanks Owen Knox!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Owen Knox Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Owen Knox Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Owen Knox Estates Office 2