Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
Jay was friendly and caring from day one of this letting process.I was nervous as my husband had to go abroad and I was left in charge.Jay patiently explained every step and made everything so straight forward.When the tenants had been checked,Faz and Jay came together to go through the details with me and answer my queries.Jay even advised me on the best type of heater I should buy for the studio which would be economical to run.I am grateful to both these young professionals for their guidance and support during this procedure.I would happily recommend Lockwoods to all my family and friends.But more specifically I would recommend Jay and Faz as the no.1 agents in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lockwoods Shoreditch