Jul 27,2010
Jul 27,2010
Do not use this estate agent, they should be reported to the authority. After taking your deposit and rent, if you call to complain about any issue in the property the arrogant male that works there will tell you that you can move out if you want to. So that means loosing your deposits. Totally irresponsible and a disgrace to the trade!
By: Too Much!
Dec 13, 2010
Never received my deposit! Please stay away!
By: D Patient Bird
Aug 27, 2010
What are you talking about??? Trespassing...? I have come back from work on more than two occasions to find out that my room had been accessed by Citi Quays without prior notice and on numerous occasions in the block I stay without any tenant being notified... As regards to my room when I called citi quays to complain... whoever picks up the phone always pretends not to be aware of this incident... Citi Quays is total no no, and I am surprised that this company is still operating as not a single person living in my block has had any good review / experience with this estate agent... Ttenants can't wait for the minimum 6mnths contract period to run out so that they can move out... Well the reviews says it all, only if I had known about this website before I handed over my hard earned money to this lot!
By: CitiQuays
Aug 24, 2010
Yes everyone has always managed to get their deposit back, because as you have suggested every property to which Citi Quays are involved in has a registered deposit either set up bu us or the Landlord. What people forget is that if a landlord is not paying for management service, it does not matter how many phonecalls you make to us, we have no written authority to send a tradesman in and should we do it without the authority we are then not only doing this at possibly our own cost if the Landlord refuses to pay for the work, but break every health & safety rule for all parties concerned and thats without adding trespassing to what can only be described as a long list of legal nightmares.

We know it may look like we dont care, but we really have no control over the matter we can only do the same as what the tenant can do which is phone and leave a message to contact the tenant.
I can assure tenants that on properties we manage or have tradesman rights signed to enter the property, we have a contractor out within 24 hours at worst and this would only exceed this time in exceptional and unrelated circumstance where a utility national company has to attend to asist in any repairs.

Once again going back to the deposits registered, 7 out of 10 times the tenant and the landlord are the listed parties involved and all we are is a middle party with impartial advise trying to assist. Any deductions made from tenants deposits have strict guidelines in how this can be carried out and therefore any disputed amounts get referred to the deposit scheme, where they then take control and collect all the relevant documentation to back up all parties arguments.

As you can see there is no reference to any disputed amount of that the scheme found the tenant to be in the wrong, which is unfair as we were not the holder of the deposit and the tenant has received the monies back from the deposit scheme less any deductions found in the favour of the landlord. No mention of the proceedures that has to be followed and that we are govened to follow.

Very, very unfair on Citi quays.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London