Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I have used many estate agents before both as a buyer and a seller, and Aston Fox has definitely been one of the better ones in my opinion. Being an independent agent they actually care about providing a good service more than some of the larger ones in my experience who can be downright terrible. Joel was my first contact and he was very quick in arranging a viewing and returning calls. David, the manager , arranged my 2nd viewing just as efficiently. Once an offer was made, David provided a good service during the negotiations until the sale was agreed. From then on, everything went fairly smoothly although there were the usual minor delays with the solicitiors. During these times a call to a member of the Aston Fox team to find out the status or to push things along a bit would seem to get things moving again. . Overall a professional agency who provide a friendly, reliable and efficient service which I can recommend.

Aston Fox