Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
I was very impressed with the service I received with both James and Natalie, more so Natalie as she was all a customer could wish for so helpful in every way. She kept me up to date with ins and outs of the sale of the property, and was more helpful than my own Estate Agents. She made me feel at ease with sale and was confident in every way. She deserves a gold star, and a pat on the back for her hard work. Well done Natalie...

Kind regards
Mrs Irene Hughes
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jun 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie and James. We are extremely happy to hear that you were impressed with the service you received and that you felt the staff were helpful, confident and made you feel at ease and updated during your experience through ourselves. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square