Jun 13,2013
Paul Sharpe
Jun 13,2013
This agency has in general looked after us well as tenants for 2 years and at two separate properties. If I was grading them A, B, C they would be on a solid B. The first above named member of staff was particularly professional in dealing with deposit releases. Like any organisation it is only as strong as the individuals within it. Building a relationship is important in anything you do and having a good relationship with your managing agent is imperative. Our current contact has really made an effort to improve and understand us as tenants. She communicates with us very well and tries to get matters resolved swiftly. My advice is to email every query or issue to your contact as this seems to be a better way of receiving a really good service. The property management team however are very young and although age is no guarantee of professionalism, I sometimes feel the department would benefit from a greater breadth of age and experience.

Overall I would recommend this letting agency as the process of each tenancy is quite seamless and without hiccups. I think letting agencies in general probably need to \'up their game\' in customer service and learn to value the tenant as much as the Landlord.

Royston & Lund Estate Agents