Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
I started dealing with Express Estate Agency 7 weeks ago. Today I am the proud owner of my first flat and I would like to thank them for being extremely professional and always making sure I was informed about the proceedings. I dealth with Sarah to begin with who set up the viewings and communicated with the seller initially. After I made an offer I dealt with Es Shaw who simply did everything to ensure the smooth running of the purchase. He communicated with the seller and solicitor, gave me regular updates and was extremely polite and professional. Many thanks to all their team. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jun 13, 2013
Dear Roxana,
Welcome to your first home, we all hope you will be very happy in it. Thank you also for identifying Sarah and Ed by name. Our staff take great pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience and they were both really thrilled to read your appreciation of their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your kind comments and recommendations. They are very valuable to us.
Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency